The following privacy statement explains how your personal information will be handled when you use our website or have any other form of communication such as email, telephone or post.
Who we are.
Our website address is: https://www.audiopro.co.nz.
What information does ShowPro collect about you?
ShowPro collects personal information from you when you provide it to us directly, register with us via our website or place an order for products or services. Details that we collect include:
- Information about you and your company when you register for an account with us. This may include your name and contact details and your company name and company details.
- Billing and delivery information, if you make a purchase from us for a product or service.
- Records of your interactions with us. Please note that if you contact us via telephone, we may record calls for compliance, quality and staff training purposes.
How does ShowPro use your personal information?
Depending on how you use our website, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your order of our products or services.
- To manage your online account.
- To provide you with support for our products and services.
- To maintain, improve and monitor our website.
- For market research, e.g. we may contact you for feedback about our products and services.
- To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- We will not share your personal information with any third parties for marketing purposes.
Who does ShowPro share my personal information with?
ShowPro needs to share information with certain selected third parties to operate our business:
- We provide information to third parties involved in the delivery chain (for example freight forwarders, couriers and delivery companies). On occasion, we also share personal information with our professional and legal advisors.
- Where you order is due for delivery outside New Zealand, we may need to share information with customs authorities both in NZ and in the country of destination. We may also share personal information with law enforcement or other governmental authority.
- We may share information with credit reference agencies and with third parties engaged in fraud prevention and detection.
- If we sell any business assets, the personal information of our customers may be disclosed to a potential buyer. In this event, we will make reasonable attempts to ensure the buyer will be bound by the terms of this privacy statement.
ShowPro may also disclose personal information in cases where we believe the disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of ShowPro, our customers, employees or the public, or where we are otherwise legally permitted to do so.
Where does ShowPro store my personal information, and how long for?
We keep your data safely and securely for as long as we need it for the purposes set out above. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim.
Where we no longer have a need to keep your information or you request for erasure, we will delete your personal data. When you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
What does ShowPro do to protect my personal information?
To ensure the security and protection of your personal details, we use the following methods:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, which guarantees a safe and secure connection.
- Your ShowPro Account information is password-protected so that only you have access to your personal information. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone else. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email.
How does ShowPro use my personal information for marketing?
If you opt-in during your account registration and purchase, ShowPro may send you emails, call or text you regarding ShowPro products and services. In addition, we may occasionally send you direct mail about products that we feel may be of interest to you.
It is likely that some or all of these marketing messages may be tailored to you, based on what we know about you and/or your company, for example from your ShowPro Account, your previous searches and browsing history on our website, and your purchase activity.
If you no longer want to hear from us, at any time you can:
- Edit your preferences in the ‘My Account’ section of the ShowPro website, which you can access anytime through the link in the navigation bar or footer.
- Unsubscribe from emails by clicking on the link in the footer of our emails
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I access, update or delete my personal information?
You can view and edit your Personal Profile information at any time by clicking on the ‘My Account’ section in the website footer and clicking on ‘Edit your account information’ or ‘Modify your address book entries’.
If you have forgotten your password, or have any other problems accessing the ShowPro website, please contact us on +64 (0)27 446 6064 or email us at email@example.com.
If you have a query regarding your personal information which you cannot resolve via your ShowPro Account, please contact us using the details below. Under New Zealand data protection law, you have the right to access, update and delete your personal information. ShowPro will comply with any requests to exercise these rights in accordance with applicable law. There are limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
For questions regarding this privacy notice or how we use your personal data, please visit our contact page to see your options of how to get in touch.
Updates to this Privacy Statement